Camper & Nicholsons – Join the Original Yachting Company
Established in 1782, Camper & Nicholsons is the original yachting company, recognized around the globe as the most prestigious and reputed name in the industry. From our early history pioneering the construction of yachts that have stood the test of time, we have grown into a full-service yachting company offering the entire 360° of yachting services: from sales and new builds to charter and charter marketing, yacht management, and insurance.
Today, we are an integral establishment within the Hong Kong-based Lai Sun Group.
We have ten offices across 3 continents (Europe, USA, and Asia) and key partnerships that extend our presence into other global centers.
The team at Camper & Nicholsons is one of the most experienced and respected, sharing a genuine passion for the sea. We welcome aspirational and passionate individuals who are looking for an exciting career in the superyacht industry.
Together, we go further.
Senior Retail Charter Broker
Based in Monaco or Cannes
Permanent Contract – Full time
The objective of the Senior Retail Charter broker is to develop a portfolio of charter clients and provide optimum quality of service in order to maximise the potential for repeat business. Whilst the job is based in one of the Camper & Nicholsons office, business is international and clients come from all countries, at any time.
Main Accountabilities and Duties
• Be available anytime to respond to client enquiries. • Generate satisfying levels of personal charter sales, as per objectives set regularly. • Generate a satisfying conversion rate to turn enquiries into actual business. • Develop a portfolio of charter clients • Collaborate with the other members of the team in order to manage their clients if and when
• Provide accurate and well-informed selection of yachts for charter to clients. • Provide accurate and well-informed information on cruising destinations. • Provide expert advice on charter yachts and activities around cruising grounds. • Provide rapid and excellent service, treating clients with utmost respect. • Provide rapid and effective response to any issue arising during charters. • Keep communication constant with all relevant central agents, and develop quality
relationships with them, so as to remain up to date on the evolution of the charter fleet and benefit from offers available.
• Develop one’s own network of clients in order to grow business.
• Prepare presentations for prospective clients using modern commercial, marketing and
communication tools. • Perform effectively in client meetings when pitching for business. • Develop relationships with C&N sales brokers and other C&N business divisions in order to
maximise internal business potential. Knowledge and Experience Attributes:
• Self-motivated, and highly organized and positive energy. • Capacity to handle multiple clients, contracts and enquiries at once. • Capacity to develop a network of prospective clients. • Capacity to negotiate and close deals. • Capacity to develop strong professional relationships with / retain clients.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• In depth knowledge of the charter fleet of superyachts: at least 10 years’ experience. • In depth knowledge of industry standard business practices and ethics. • In depth knowledge of operations onboard charter yachts. • In depth knowledge of luxury lifestyles, services and products. • Knowledge of charter regulations, including tax and flag matters. • Basic technical knowledge of yachts. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, possibly multi-lingual. • Excellent knowledge of MS software, use of PCs and the Internet environment