A legendary name in luxury hotels has taken its world-class service to sea with an exclusive range of unique yachting experiences.
This exciting role would suit candidates with a background in interior management, architecture and interior design who are looking to take their next career step and be a part of something incredibly special!
As the Hotel Superintendent, you'll be involved in design meetings with the yards and architects assisting with reivews and shipboard walkthroughs while collaborating closely with the Design Director. You'll work closely with colleagues in the newbuild department as well as the shipyard directly to deliver Gold Standard design and quality.
Key Functions in this role are:
* Coorinating the drawing review process engaging with all stakeholders
* Particiapte in workshops with architects, subcontractors, skilled trades and designers
* Take an active part in creative problem solving
* Assist with reviewing design proposals and specs
* Particiapte in shipboard walkthroughs and inspections
* Planning execution and follow-up on design reviews
* Support the Newbuild Design Director
You'll posses excellent organisational skills with the ability to follow through on all tasks. With strong interpersonal skills, youll be adept at building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues and have a detailed approach to managing mlutiple tasks simultaneously. Used to working in fast-paced conditions, you'll meet deadlines and manage time-constrained tasks. Proficiency with AutoCAD and MS Office is essential.
Candidates will be based South of France within commutable distance to Monaco, although international travel can be expected with this role.
Offering an outstanding package, the company are actively seeking applications now from candidates with the required skill set and background.