SYR are working with a leading brand within the maritime industry who are designing and building a fleet of exploration vessels that will make up the largest privately owned research-capable fleet to inspire sailors to go further, for longer and in support of projects that will empower global audiences to protect and nurture the world’s oceans.
There is now a need within the senior management team for an experienced Finance professional either from a director or senior management level to join the business on a path of expected growth to T/o of £50 million in 3 years.
The Finance Manager will work cover the following responsibilities:
- Work across the portfolio and a wider group of investor companies
- Act as the standalone finance director for the marine businesses
- Experience with Xero accounting
- Experience with researching and suggesting better integrations across the group with projects, HR and more
- Providing financial analysis to increase profits, improve turnover or decrease expenditure
- Analysing company budgets to compile financial reports
- Analysing existing financial systems, procedures and providing recommendations for improvements
- Keeping up to date on the latest markets trends and economic news
- Staying informed of financial regulations and legalities and working within them
This is an exciting challenge for an experienced financial professional to be part of a maritime brand who are pushing the boundaries of marine vessel capabilities and limitations. The company has a sound structure and path to growth, presenting an enticing challenge for the right individual.
The role is a full time position working between two office locations in both London (60%) and Southampton 40%.
An attractive salary is offered, with the opportunity to join this exciting brand on their path to growth.
If interested please Apply or contact Ben for more information