Artemis Technologies is the clear market leader in high-speed zero-emission vessels and propulsion systems. Their Mission is to lead the decarbonisation of the maritime industry and to become the market leader in high- speed zero-emission vessels and propulsion systems.
The Naval Architecture department handles the design and engineering of Artemis eFoiler, foils and vessels. Activities include as 3D CAD modelling, Naval architecture (Transverse and Longitudinal Stability, Weight estimates, Hydrostatics), Foil Design (shapes and systems integration), Hull and superstructure design. The Naval Architecture department also supplies manufacturing deliverables in form of 2D drawings for composite and metal parts.
The Senior Naval Architect will deliver hull internal structure and foils CAD modelling, perform stability reports, and feed simulation and design tools departments with necessary information. The role will also monitor weights estimates and deliver manufacturing deliverables to the manufacturing department and external suppliers, in the form of 2D drawings and assembly manuals.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Working with the ATL design team, contribute to the Naval Architecture of the eFoiler vessels.
• 3D drafting of Artemis eFoilers (vessel and appendages).
• Hydrostatics & Stability calculations.
• 2D drafting of production deliverables for manufacturing (vessel and appendages)
• Weight and inertia estimates.
• Assist Head of Naval Architecture with time keeping of design loops and production drawings
• Coordinate and collaborate with our technical partners to deliver the eFoiler structural engineering.
• Collaborate with manufacturing and vessel departments to deliver manufacturing deliverables.
• Work closely with the rest of the systems team to ensure the full eFoiler package is of the highest standard.
• Support the vessel’s development programs where required.
• Ensure that the eFoiler vessels meet the appropriate regulations where relevant.
• Attend team and 1-1 meetings and fulfil reporting requirements as required by ATL
• Ensure compliance with ATL policies and procedures.
• Contribute to shaping a culture that reflects Artemis Technologies Values and Guiding Principles and enables the company to achieve its goals.