SYR are working with a leader in the world of yacht management, with global offices and a large international team that span multiple locations in Europe and further afield.
Operating in a luxury service-driven industry, the brand has enjoyed exponential growth and is fully founder-owned and organically grown. Now operating a wide range of services globally, the HR function has needed to grow and develop, driving the need for this key role.
With the opportunity to be either UK or EU based, the role will focus around building a coherent HR strategy and rolling it out across all offices, supporting each site leader with both group wide and localised HR process and policy. Key Deliverables will include:
- Building a company-wide recruitment and onboarding structure
- Ensuring review processes, promotions and disciplinary process become more structured comany-wide
- Ensuring all HR issues are handled corrected through both internal and external partners.
- Educating team members on HR process and procedure
- Development of a direct and indirect HR team across various sites.
The ideal individual will already be holding a senior HR position, ideally within a luxury service related industry and be used to working with international teams in excess of 500 people. You'll have a thorough understanding of building HR strategy but also in terms of execution and be conifdent that you can drive change and support in a way that will provide clear benefit to the business.
The role will require fairly regular travel between the UK and France and sometimes to the US and you will regulary meet with the board (UKbased) who you report directly into.
SYR are seeking either a permanent or interim candidate for this role and would be pleased to speak to individuals currently seeking a similar role
Please apply or contact Ed for further information