Are you a small craft designer/design engineer with a passion for creating beautiful craft?
One of the leading designers and builders of small semi-custom and custom craft based in the heart of british boatbuilding are seeking to appoint a Project Designer to their already accomplished team, tasked with development of their incrediby busy order book. With their existing fleet ranging from 7-15m in a range of styles, the brand has enjoyed continued success in a busy marketplace due to their passion for quality and innovation
Joining the design team, this challenging role will include the following duties:
- Working with internal and external design partners to design, engineer and draft on a wide variety of projects
- 3D CAD modelling and 2d Autocad drafting
- Working on custom parts design
- Creation and population of project BOMs
- Working with production to ensure that design works align with production capability and spending time on the shop floor to make rolling changes as required
- Ensuring all designs adhere to class and flag requirements.
As an individual you will be trained in Design, Engineering or Naval Architecture and have a minimum of 3 years experience in the design and engineering of composite craft. You will be a self starter with a creative eye and an ability to lead and guide across numerous projects simultaneously.
Joining one of the busiest yards in the market, you'll have exceptional opportunity when it comes to career development and project variety, along with a strong remuneration package.
If interest please Apply or contact Ed for more information